Ice-Cream Cake Recipe- Ice-cream cake recipe is an awesome recipe especially for summers as it is really delicious and gives you instant relief during the summer season. This recipe can be made with a minimum number of ingredients most of which are easily available at your house.
I still remember how this flavored ice cream was a crucial part of our childhood. Even now when I sit home with a bowl full of ice cream; it instantly takes me back to those golden days when it was a perfect treat on a hot summer afternoon. Nowadays with so much stress that we all face, be it at home or at a workplace, blues are common. So this Ice-cream cake is a perfect choice to beat the heat.
I have much more kulfi and ice cream recipes:
[sc name=”rate us”]
Ice cream Cake Recipe
- In a mixing bowl put vanilla ice-cream and let the ice-cream melt naturally so keep it at room temperature for some time before making a cake. You can use any flavor of ice-cream to make this cake but make sure ice-cream should be full cream ice-cream for a better result. Low fat or dairy-free ice-cream will not work well.
- Today I am going to make ice-cream in a pressure cooker so for that take a 5-liter pressure cooker and put salt inside the pressure cooker. Instead of salt, you can use sand also. Put one stand on top of the salt and cover the lid. Let the cooker heat for 10 minutes on medium-low flame. Meanwhile, let’s prepare the batter.
- Once the ice-cream gets melt sieve flour, Sugar, baking powder, and cocoa powder, mix it well till no lumps.
- If the mixture is very thick then add water as required to make a medium thick batter. The batter is ready.
- Grease the tin with oil.
- Transfer ice-cream cake batters into greased rectangular tin; tap the tin so that batter spread evenly.
- Spread some Choco chips on top and put the cake tin inside the heated pressure cooker onto the stand. Cover the lid and remove the whistle and let the cake bake on low flame for 30 minutes.
- After 20 minutes let’s check the cake for that uncovered the lid and at this time ice-cream cake was ready so time may vary according to the heat also.
- You can also bake this cake in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Once baked take out the ice-cream cake tin from the pressure cooker and let it cool down for sometime before inverting.
- Scratch the sides and invert the cake onto a plate and let the cake cool down completely before cutting into slices.
- Soft, spongy, fluffy Chocolate ice-cream cake is ready.
- Cut into slices and serve.
See Recipe Video