Black Forest Cake Without Condensed Milk- I am sure this will make your Valentine feel extra special and it is the best gift for a perfect Valentine’s Day celebration. It looks superb and tastes even more delicious. Try this amazing Black Forest Cake recipe and tell me in the comment section that how your partner liked it!
You can prepare this Chocolate heart cake and enjoy its delicious taste. It will be the best gift to celebrate this special occasion. It will definitely make them very happy.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Black Forest Cake Without Condensed Milk
- 11 /2 cup Whipping cream
- Tinned cherry
- Sugar syrup
- Choco chips as required
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour, baking powder, soda, powdered sugar, cocoa powder and mix it well. Dry mixture is ready.
- In another bowl add all the wet ingredients, milk, vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Add dry mixture into the bowl of wet mixture and mix until well combined. Make sure there should not be any lumps, use wired whisk to avoid lumps and make smooth batter.
- Add melted butter, oil and mix in cut and fold method till oil gets absorb.
- Lastly add vinegar or lemon juice and mix it well.
- Chocolate batter is ready.
- Grease the tin and dust with flour.
- Now pour prepared batter in the greased tin and tab so that batter spreads evenly.
- Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes on 200 degree Celsius. Once oven gets heated put the cake pan inside the oven and bake the cake at 180 degree for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Chocolate cake is ready, take out the cake from the oven and let the cake cool down for sometime.
- After 2-3 minutes, scratch the sides and invert the cake onto plate and let the cake completely cool down before frosting.
To make whipped cream:
- Put the cream in a bowl and beat till stiff peaks form.
- To make black forest cake
- Now take serrated knife and cut the chocolate sponge horizontally into three equal layers.
- Now place the base layer or one cake layer onto the cake base.
- Soak the cake layer with sugar syrup (I have used juice of canned cherry) by using brush or spoon evenly all around.
- Fill whipped cream in a piping bag and spread it evenly all around.
- Now take out the seeds of cheery, cut into small pieces and spread it onto the cream layer.
- Spread some choco chips.
- Now cover the top with another cake layer, soak with sugar syrup, spread whipped cream, cherry and choco chips.
- Now put the last layer on top, press it slightly.
- Frost top and sides of the cake with whipped cream and smoothen it with the help of scrapper.
- To make chocolate lace melt chocolate and fill in pipping bag.
- Take parchment paper or butter paper and spread melted chocolate to give the texture of chocolate lace. Let the chocolate semi set for few seconds.
- Once semi set, take the butter paper and stick at the sides of chocolate cake and let the cake freeze it for 5 minutes so that chocolate gets fully set.
- After 5 minutes, remove the butter paper.
- Now fill some whipped cream in pipping bag with large flower tip and pipe rounds of frosting on top of the cake all around.
- Place one whole cherry with seed over each roundel.
- Spread some chopped chocolate on top
- Refrigerate Black Forest cake for 2-3 hours or until get set and then serve.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]