Chocolate Heart Cake- Presenting another Chocolate Heart cake on the occasion of Valentine’s day. This heart-shaped cake is very tasty and yummy. I am sure each one of you is planning to do something special for their Valentine. And I am sure if you prepare this chocolate heart cake for them, it will make your day more special.
You can prepare this Chocolate heart cake in just 20 mins and enjoy its delicious taste. It will be the best gift to celebrate this special occasion. It will definitely make them very happy.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Valentines Day Special Recipe
- Vanilla sponge cake square or round
- 400 grams White chocolate compound
- 1 cup Chocolate ganache
- silicon molds Heart shaped chocolate
- Chocolate cookie cutter
- Take vanilla sponge cake and cut into two thin Layers.
- Now take one layer and spread the chocolate ganache evenly all around.
- Now cover it with another layer just to make a sandwich, press it gently.
- Take a heart-shaped cookie cutter and cut the sandwich into the shape of a heart.
- For chocolate:
- Cut white chocolate into small pieces and melt it by using a double boiler or you can melt in the microwave also.
- Once chocolate gets melt put red chocolate color as needed and mix it well.
- Fill the melted chocolate in a piping bag and keep aside.
- Now take heart-shaped silicon molds and pour melted chocolate at the bottom and tap so that it gets spread evenly.
- Now put the cut heart shaped sponge into the mould over the melted chocolate.
- Now cover the entire cake by pouring melted chocolate all around.
- Now keep the silicon mold in the fridge for 5-7 minutes to get set.
- After 5 minutes take out the chocolates from the mould.
- Heart shaped chocolates are ready to serve.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]