Eggless Bread Custard Pudding Cake- This eggless bread pudding cake is extremely easy to prepare. You do not require an oven or a pressure cooker. It can be made with only a few ingredients. You can store in the refrigerator as well. Let’s check out the full recipe!
I have made many other cake recipes like:
- eggless rava cake,
- vanilla Cake,
- chocolate cake,
- tutty fruity cake,
- spongy biscuit cake ,
- No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cupcake
Eggless Bread Custard Pudding Cake
This eggless bread pudding cake is extremely easy and you do not require any oven or pressure cooker. You can store it in the fridge.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 6 slices bread (brown or white)
- 3 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Dark chocolate roughly chopped
- Silver balls
- Golden balls
To soak agar agar powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 11/2 tbsp agar agar powder
How to make:
- To soak agar agar powder put ½ cup water in a bowl and add agar agar powder. Mix it well till no lumps. Keep aside for 5-10 minutes. Meanwhile, let’s prepare the mixture.
- Trim the edges of bread slices break them into small pieces and grind them to make a fine powder. Keep aside.
- In another bowl add milk, sugar, cocoa powder and mix it well till no lumps formed.
- To cook the chocolate mixture, pour it into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium-low flame.
- Add chopped dark chocolate and mix it well again, cook for a few minutes.
- Now add bread powder and mix it well again.
- Lastly, add soaked agar agar and keep on stirring till the mixture becomes slightly thick.
- Once done pour chocolate mixture immediately into the container and let it cool down at room temperature.
- Once comes at room temperature, sprinkle some golden and silver balls and leave it to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours to get them firm and cold.
- To get the cake out of the mould is a little tricky so for that insert toothpick on all sides of the cake so that there should be little space all around the edges and then flip the mould onto the serving plate and the cake will come out easily.
- Eggless bread pudding cake is ready to serve.
- Cut into slices and serve
See Recipe Video
Serving: 4people | Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 323mg | Potassium: 613mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 346IU | Calcium: 358mg | Iron: 6mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @mintsrecipes or tag #mintsrecipes!
Prestige Pan, Prestige Induction
Leave a Reply