Sugar-Free Healthy Granola Bars- This no-bake honey healthy granola bar is a very delicious yet healthy snack. It can be consumed in moderation with many health benefits. I used honey in this recipe which is a very healthy alternative to sugar. It is absolutely gluten-free. The benefits of this Wild Honey are this is raw, unfiltered, and straight sourced from the Himalayas which makes it natural. It also has more pollen and enzymes, thereby leading to better immunity. It even works as a great energy booster and it’s a healthy sugar alternative as well.
For more recipe, you can check: eggless rava cake, vanilla Cake, chocolate cake, tutty fruity cake, spongy biscuit cake , No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cupcake, Eggless Zebra Cake
Sugar Free Healthy Granola Bars
- 100 grams Dates
- ½ cup Oats
- ½ cup Almonds
- ½ cup Cashew
- ¼ cup Walnuts
- 1/8 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1/8 cup Sesame seeds
- ¼ cup Pistachios
- ½ cup Dry coconut grated
- 2 tbsp Cranberries
- ½ cup Honey
How to make:
- Put dates in a bowl add enough hot water so that dates get soaked well. Let the dates soaked in water for half an hour.
- After half an hour you will find the dates have become soft, transfer the soaked dates along with water in a jar and pulse it to form a paste. Do not add too much water to make the consistency thick. Keep the dates paste aside.
- In a pan add oats and dry roast for 2-3 minutes on low flame by stirring continuously.
- Once roasted remove from the pan and in the same pan add almonds, cashew, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, pistachios, sesame seeds and, dry roast on low flame for 4-5 minutes or till it becomes crispy. Keep on stirring so that nuts may not get burn and evenly get roasted.
- Once roasted add dry grated coconut, cranberries, mix it well and roast for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Add the paste of dates and mix it well for a minute.
- Add honey, roasted oats and mix it well. Stir till the mixture becomes thick.
- Line the tray with butter paper and grease it with oil.
- Transfer the mixture onto a lined baking tray and spread it evenly with the help of a spatula. Press well so no air bubbles or gaps remain.
- Refrigerate the mixture for an hour to get set.
- After an hour take out from the fridge, remove from the baking tray and, cut into a square shape.
- Healthy Granola bars are ready to serve.
Leave a Reply