How To Make Bread Suji Pizza- This bread pizza is made using sooji or Semolina. Bread pizza is a healthy option for kids lunch box and breakfast. I make this regularly for my kids. You can fulfill your kids demand to eat something tasty yet healthy at home. You can prepare this as evening snacks also.
You can eat this with any dip or chutney, curd or Tomato ketchup. You can use multiple vegetables of your choice to make it more healthy and delicious.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Bread Pizza Using Suji | Tawa Bread Pizza
- 4 Slices
- 3-4 tbsp Semolina suji
- 3/4 cup Cream malai
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Ginger Grated
- 1/4 cup Red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Yellow bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Green capsicum finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Carrot finely chopped
- 1/4 cup French beans finely chopped
- Coriander leaves Freshly chopped
- Mozzarella cheese as required
- Put malai/cream in a mixing bowl, mix it well to make smooth and creamy.
- Now add all the veggies chopped red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, green capsicum, chopped onions, chopped French beans, freshly chopped coriander leaves, salt, black pepper and mix it well with the cream.
- If you want to eat spicy then add chopped green chilly also.
- Lastly, add suji, mix it well and make thick batter/mixture. If the mixture is slightly thin then add more semolina/ suji to make thick batter/ mixture. The mixture is ready.
- To make tawa bread suji pizza take slices of bread and cut into round shape with the help of cookie cutter or Katori. Keep aside.
- Now take a spoonful of suji mixture and spread it evenly over the bread roundels.
- Take a non-stick pan and make the pan little hot.
- Now put the filling side down onto the pan and cook on medium low flame till it gets brown from downwards.
- Do not use oil while cooking as cream/malai releases fat.
- Once cooked flip it over, spread some grated mozzarella cheese and cook it on low flame till cheese melts by covering the lid.
- Once the cheese melts uncovered the lid and take out the tawa suji bread pizza on a serving plate.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or any green chutney of your choice.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]