Spicy And Creamy Red Sauce Pasta- Today I am going to show you how to make creamy Tomato Sauce pasta at home with lots of cheese in it (optional for non-cheese lovers). It is ideal for Evening Snacks and your kids are going to love it. If you are preparing it for your kids then you may add fewer chili flakes or spice.
You can prepare this Italian hot and spicy spaghetti pasta. Italian recipes are now accepted and made a lot in Indian and tried at home very often. It is loved by kids and family and adds a new flavor of taste.
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Red Sauce Pasta
- 2 cups Fusilli pasta
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp garlic crushed
- 1 onion medium sized
- 1/4 cup Red bell pepper cut into small squares
- 1/4 cup Yellow bell pepper (cut into small squares
- 1/4 cup Green capsicum cut into small squares
- 1/4 cup Blanch baby corns sliced
- 1/2 cup Broccoli cut into small florets
- Parsley chopped
- Celery chopped
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Red chilly flakes as required
- 1/2 cup milk
- Cheese grated
For tomato puree:
- Take 500-gram tomatoes and blanch by boiling in hot water for 3-4 minutes, once cooked remove from water, peel the skin and puree in a mixer and then sieve it.
To boil pasta:
- Take 8-10 cups of water in a big pan and bring it to boil.
- Add 2 tsp salt and 1 tbsp oil. Now add pasta to boiling water and cook on medium-high flame until it becomes tender by stirring in between to avoid sticking at the bottom of the pan.
- Cook pasta for 7-8 minutes or till pasta turns almost soft but yet firm, do not over boiled as it will become mushy while sauteing with veggies so do check by cutting with the help of knife or spoon, if using little pressure to cut the pasta then it means pasta is soft enough and at this point switch off the flame and strain excess water.
- Wash pasta with fresh water to avoid overcooking and keep aside in the strainer to remove excess water.
To make red sauce pasta:
- Heat olive oil in a pan, I have taken olive oil you can use normal oil or can even use butter.
- Once the oil is slightly hot add crushed garlic and sauté for few seconds.
- Now add chopped onions and sauté for few seconds.
- Add parsley and stir for a minute.
- Add chopped celery and all the veggies, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, baby corns, broccoli and sauté on high flame for a minute. I have added broccoli while sauteing but for the nice green color add at last along with boiled pasta.
- Add tomato puree, ketchup, oregano ( rub between your palm for a nice flavor and then add), red chilly flakes, salt, pepper and cook for 5 minutes on low flame by stirring occasionally till it becomes slightly thick.
- Switch off the flame, add milk and stir continuously. Keep sauce aside.
- At the time of serving, heat sauce and add boiled pasta, mix it well.
- Remove from fire and transfer in a serving bowl.
- Garnish it with some grated cheese and serve hot.
★ If you like the recipe, then please give it a rating and Comment ★