Chinese Pakoda- Today I am going to show you a popular Indo-Chinese recipe, it is a fusion snack that is very popular street food. These pakodas are made with a mixture of ingredients that are Indo-Chinese and are made totally in Indian-style.
The taste of this is amazing and you can serve this as an Evening snack. You can serve this with any chutney of your choice or Tomato Ketchup. This recipe will be enjoyed by everyone in your family.
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Chinese Cutlets Recipe
- 2 cups cabbage shredded
- 1/3 cup red cabbage
- 1/3 cup carrot finely chopped
- 1/3 cup French beans finely chopped
- 2 pieces green chilly chilly paste
- 1/3 cup spring onions finely chopped
- 11/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp red chilly sauce
- 1-11/2 tsp dark soya sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Red food color
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup suji semolina
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- In a mixing bowl add chopped or shredded cabbage, red cabbage, finely chopped carrot, chopped French beans, green chilly, chopped spring onions, ginger garlic paste, black pepper and mix it well.
- Now add red chilly sauce, dark soya sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup, all-purpose flour, semolina, cornflour, and red food color (dissolve in little water), salt to taste as there is salt in sauces also and mix it until well combined. No need to add water as juices from the veggies will be enough to bind the pakora mixture.
- Now take small portions from the pakora mixture and make balls out of it. Make all the balls in the same way.
- Heat oil in a pan and once the oil is hot enough then drop one by one Chinese ball into the hot oil. Fry 5-6 balls at a time, do not overcrowd the pan. Make sure the oil should be hot enough otherwise pakora will soak lots of oil and might get a break.
- Fry till it becomes golden brown by turning occasionally. It takes 5-6 minutes to get brown.
- Once fried, take out from the hot oil on an absorbent paper to absorb excess oil. Repeat the same process to fry the rest of the balls
- Chinese pakora is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with any chutney or sauces of your choice.
See Recipe Video
★ If you like the recipe, then please give it a rating and Comment ★