Veg Poha Kebab- Today let’s make this Veg Poha kabab for evening snacks and these can also be served for parties and birthdays. This is a light and nutritious evening snacks recipe that even your kids can enjoy and you can make this anytime you want as it is a quicks recipe. This veg poha kebab recipe is very easy to follow along. It can also be tried by beginners at cooking.
You can serve this during breakfast or brunch. This is an instant evening snack and I am sure everyone will enjoy eating this with Tomato ketchup or any green chutney of your choice.
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Veg Poha Kebab | Evening Snacks Recipe
- 1 cup Fine beaten rice poha
- 4-5 medium-sized potatoes boiled and mashed
- 3/4 cup onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot grated
- 3 tbsp capsicum finely chopped
- 3 tbsp French beans finely chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Gram flour
- Coriander leaves freshly chopped
- Oil to fry
- Put poha/ beaten rice in a strainer and wash it very well with water and leave it aside for 10 to 15 minutes so that excess water gets removed and poha gets moist and soft.
- In a mixing bowl add boiled and mashed potatoes, chopped onions, grated carrot, chopped capsicum, chopped French beans, cumin powder, garam masala, chaat masala, salt, chopped coriander leaves, soaked poha and gram flour for binding.
- Mix all the ingredients until all the spices get well combined. The mixture is ready to make Kebab.
- To make kebab take a skewer and stick one portion of poha mixture, press each part along the length of a skewer to make each kebab approx 5 inches in length.
- Take a non-stick pan in which the entire length of skewer get fitted and grease the pan with oil.
- When the pan becomes little hot put the kebab in a frying pan and cook on medium flame by rolling on all sides until golden all around.
- Turn them all around after 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Once gets golden brown from all sides take out from the pan and transfer into a serving plate.
- Veg poha kebab is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with any green chutney or tomato ketchup.
★ If you like the recipe, then please give it a rating and Comment ★