No bake biscuit cake- No Bake Biscuit Cake Recipe without oven or pressure cooker. You can make it easily at home. I used simple Marie biscuits to make this no-bake cake. This cake simply made by stacking biscuits and spreading chocolate ganache on that.
You can prepare this No Bake Biscuit Cake in 15 mins and is really delicious to eat. One thing you have to note is that if in case of chocolate mix become slightly thin then add cornflour and cook for few seconds.
I have made many other cake recipes in pressure cooker as well like eggless rava cake, vanilla Cake, chocolate cake, tutty fruity cake, spongy biscuit cake , No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cupcake, Eggless Zebra Cake, Fruit Jelly Cake Dessert, Eggless Chocolate Brownie, Coffee Chocolate Ice-Cream Recipe At Home
[sc name=”rate us”]
No Bake Biscuit Cake Recipe
- 25-30 Marie gold
- 1/2 cup milk
- 11/2 tsp coffee
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
For chocolate icing:
- 130 grams Dark chocolate
- 30 grams Amul butter unsalted butter
- Chocolate Shavings
- Colorful sprinklers
- Put milk in a bowl and add coffee, powdered sugar and mix it well. If you do not have powdered sugar then you can use granulated sugar or you can grind sugar into fine powder. If you are using granulated sugar then mix it until it gets dissolved.
- Melt butter in a deep pan and put icing sugar, chocolate powder, cocoa powder, vanilla essence and mix it well and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame. After few minutes switch off the flame and let the mixture cools down. Once the mixture cools down it will become slightly thick.
Dark Chocolate icing:
- Melt dark chocolate by using a double boiler or you can microwave it for a few seconds. For double boiler take water in a deep pan and put it on low flame. Place a heatproof bowl on top of the pan, to avoid direct contact with the chocolate.
- Now add chopped dark chocolate, butter and stir occasionally with a spatula until smooth and melted.
- Remove the bowl from the heat.
- Now take Marie gold biscuit and dip one by one in the coffee mix and coat it well. This makes the biscuit soft.
- Arrange one dipped biscuit in a foil lined plate. Spread the chocolate mixture over the biscuit and again dip another biscuit in the coffee mix and put on top of the chocolate layered biscuit.
- Repeat this process until the last biscuit.
- Don’t spread chocolate mixture on top of the last biscuit.
- Now pour dark chocolate icing over the biscuit and spread it evenly on top and on the sides of biscuit as well.
- Garnish it with some colorful sprinkles and chocolate shavings.
- Keep it in a refrigerator and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]