Garlic Bread on Tawa – This is a homemade garlic bread which can be easily made on normal tawa in less than 20 mins. It is very crispy and cheesy and you can even serve this in your kid’s lunchbox. This can be served during evening snacks or breakfast as well.
Upon so many requests I am making this Garlic bread on Tawa. It really easy to make and you do not require an oven for this. Kids would jump in joy after having this recipe.
Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
- 8 slices brown bread
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 tbsp butter
- Mozzarella cheese as required
- Red chilly flakes
- 1 tbsp Garlic crushed
- Pizza seasoning as required
- 2-3 tbsp parsley chopped
For butter mix
- Put butter, olive oil, chopped parsley, crushed garlic and mix it well to make a smooth paste.
- Apply butter mix on one side of bread.
- Now put the bread butter side onto the pan and cook till its lights brown on the medium-low flame from downwards.
- Once roasted from downwards take out from the pan and apply butter mix on other side and again keep it in pan.
- Now spread cheese, cover the lid and cook on low flame till cheese melts.
- Sprinkle some chilly flakes and pizza seasoning.
- Serve hot.
See Recipe Video