Whole Wheat Brownies- Do you love brownies and baking at the same time? If yes, then here is a treat for you- the awesome and healthy Whole Wheat Brownie cake. It is very fluffy, moist and soft in texture and is loaded with nuts and chocolate flavor. It is completely egg-less and is a treat to make for anyone who is a dessert lover!
I have made many other cake recipes in a pressure cooker as well like eggless rava cake, vanilla Cake, chocolate cake, tutty fruity cake, spongy biscuit cake , No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cupcake, Eggless Zebra Cake, Fruit Jelly Cake Dessert, Eggless Chocolate Brownie, Coffee Chocolate Ice-Cream Recipe At Home
I will share a very simple process with you all to make this recipe. You can prepare this brownie in 20-30 mins and it is very delicious to eat and I am sure your family will love the recipe and want for more.
Whole Wheat Brownies
- Sieve wheat flour, cocoa powder, coffee, baking powder, salt in a bowl and mix it well.
- In another bowl put thick curd, powdered sugar, oil, vanilla essence, whisk it well till sugar dissolve and mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
- The wet mixture is ready.
- Put the flour mix gradually into the bowl of the wet mixture and gently fold. Mix it well till no lumps.
- Add water as required and make a medium thick batter.
- Add choco chips, walnuts into the batter and mix it well. Reserve some choco chips, walnuts for garnishing.
- Take rectangular cake tin and grease it with oil.
- Transfer the mixture into the greased tin and tab it to spread evenly. Spread some choco chips, chopped walnuts on top and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Once done, take out the tin from the oven and let it cool down for some time.
- After a few minutes unmould it and cut into square slices.
- Serve brownie along with icecream.