Chocolate Cake Without Condensed Milk – Chocolate cake is loved by kids and adults equally, and if you have it homemade it’s just going to add a bright feather to your cap. Today I will be showing you how to make Chocolate Cake Without Condensed Milk. I have been receiving a lot of requests from my viewers, and no dessert list is complete without this one, isn’t it? So, here goes my cake recipe for you all.
I have made many other cake recipes in pressure cooker as well like eggless rava cake, vanilla Cake, chocolate cake, tutty fruity cake, spongy biscuit cake , No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cupcake, Eggless Zebra Cake, Fruit Jelly Cake Dessert, Eggless Chocolate Brownie, Coffee Chocolate Ice-Cream Recipe At Home, Chocolate Mousse Cake, Homemade Chocolate Pudding Dessert Recipe, Easy Chocolate Swiss Roll Recipe
Today, this cake is enjoyed all over the world, and local Indian cake shops have it as one of their highest sold items.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Chocolate cake without using condense milk in pressure cooker
- Chocolate Ganache
- Chocolate curls flakes
- Silver balls
- 4-5 red cherry
- Put 11/2 cup of salt in a pressure cooker and spread it evenly.
- Now place the plate or any stand on top of it.
- Put the lid on top of the pressure cooker (Do not close the lid) and preheat the cooker for 10 minutes on medium flame with the salt. Meanwhile, let’s prepare our cake batter.
- (We are following the same principle as in the oven but here the salt is heated and the cake gets cooked in the heat produced by the salt.)
To make chocolate cake batter:
- In a bowl sift flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, baking powder and soda, mix it well.
- Now make a well and pour milk, vanilla essence and mix it well by using a wired whisk.
- Now add melted butter, oil and mix it in cut and fold method to trap the air which makes the cake soft and spongy.
- Once oil gets absorbed add vinegar, mix it well to make a smooth batter.
- Take a 6 inch cake tin, grease it with butter and line it with baking sheet.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin, tap the tin so that air bubbles gets removed and the batter spread evenly.
- Chocolate batter is ready to bake.
- Now put the baking tin carefully inside the heated pressure cooker, cover the lid and remove the whistle.
- Now bake the cake for 25 minutes on low flame.
- After 25 minutes keep the flame on medium and further bake it for 10 minutes or till the cake gets fully baked.
- Keep on checking after 20 minutes as time may vary.
- Once baked, switch off the flame and let the cake stand for 5 minutes inside the pressure cooker.
- After 5 minutes open the lid and take out the cake tin from the pressure cooker.
- Check the cake by inserting the knife, if knife comes out clean it means the cake gets fully baked.
- Keep the cake cool down a bit for 10-15 minutes.
- Once it cools down a bit, scratch the sides of the pan, invert the tin and tap sharply to unmould the cake.
- Take a deep bowl and add roughly chopped dark chocolate, amul fresh cream in equal proportion and melt it by using double boiler or microwave it for few seconds.
- Lastly add butter and whisk it with the help of wired whisk until smooth and fluffy and make it slightly cool down.
- Now put the cake on wired rack and place the container below the rack to collect the excess chocolate Ganache.
- Now start pouring ganache at the center of the cake and cover the entire cake with chocolate ganache and let it stand for 10-15 minutes or till ganache cools down or get set.
- At last garnish the cake with some chocolate flakes/ curls, silver balls and red cherry.
- Cut the eggless chocolate cake into slices and serve.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]