Stuffed Pizza Buns- Stuffed Pizza Buns recipe for you, which is very simple and you will love this for sure. This recipe is perfect for breakfast or evening snacks. I tried these pizza buns and it came out so tasty.
You can keep this as a special item in parties and occasions also. It is very tasty and stuffed with vegetables and cheese.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Stuffed Pizza Buns Recipe in Pressure Cooker and Oven
- 250 grams all purpose flour
- 7.5 grams Instant yeast /active dry yeast
- 25 grams powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 4-5 tsp olive oil
- 150-200 ml water
- For stuffing:
- 1 big sized Potatoes boiled and Mashed
- 1/4 cup sweet corn kernels boiled
- 1/4 cup green capsicum
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup French beans finely chopped
- Spring onions
- green chilly finely chopped
- Red chilly flakes
- Salt to taste
- 3/4 tsp Pizza seasoning
- Pizza pasta sauce as required
- 3/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1- inch piece of ginger
- Sesame seeds as required
- as required Mozzarella cheese cut into small pieces
- 2 tsp milk
- 1-11/2 tbsp oil
- Put oil in a pan and make it little hot, once it becomes hot add grated ginger, green chilly and sauté for few seconds on medium flame
- Now add chopped french beans, chopped red bell pepper, chopped capsicum, chopped yellow bell pepper, boiled sweet corns and sauté it on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add veggies of your choice to make stuffing.
- Now add boiled, mashed potatoes, salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Now add black pepper powder, red chilly flakes, pizza seasoning, spring onions and mix it until all the spices get well combined.
- Stuffing is ready to make buns.
To make dough:
- In a mixing bowl put water, powdered sugar and mix it well. You can also use granulated sugar but make sure sugar gets dissolve properly.
- Now add instant yeast and mix it well.
- Now put all purpose flour, salt in the bowl of yeast water, mix it well and make a soft, sticky dough.
- Add water as required.
- Now knead the dough for 6-7 minutes or till it becomes soft and smooth for this put the dough on countertop and knead it by pushing it with the heel of your palms. Apply pressure while kneading the dough.
- Use a scraper or sharp edge knife if the dough is sticking to your hands or countertop while kneading.
- Once the dough becomes smooth and soft and starts leaving the countertop then add 2 tsp of oil and knead the dough.
- Now add rest of the oil and knead the dough very well. Gradually add oil, do not add oil at once.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Take one portion of the dough, roll it in your palms and flatten it for stuffing.
- Now spread some pizza pasta sauce and add 1 tbsp of stuffing, mozzarella cubes and pull the sides of the dough up, seal the edges and flatten it by pressing it gently.
- Grease the baking tray with oil all around. I have taken square shaped baking tray but you can use a round baking tray also.
- Put stuffed buns in a greased baking tray.
- Repeat the same process to make rest of the stuffed buns. Make sure there should be enough space between two buns as it gets double after proofing.
- Keep the stuffed buns rest for 45 minutes or until it gets double for proofing.
- After 45 minutes or when buns get double, brush some milk wash on top of the buns and pour some sesame seeds.
- Repeat the same process for the rest of the buns.
To make stuffed buns in Oven:
- Pre-heat the oven on 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Once oven gets heated put the baking tray in the oven and bake the stuffed buns at 200 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until upper part gets brown.
- In OTG bake it on the middle rack by using both the rods on.
- Once baked, take out the buns from the oven and brush it with oil or butter, it will make the bread soft and keep it cool down completely for 15 minutes.
To make the stuffed buns in a pressure cooker:
- Put salt in a large pressure cooker and spread it evenly.
- Now put the stand inside the pressure cooker, cover the lid, remove the whistle and heat the pressure cooker for 10- 15 minutes on medium flame.
- Once cooker gets heated put the baking tray onto the stand inside the pressure cooker.
- Cover the lid, remove the whistle and bake it on medium-high flame for10- 15minutes or till it becomes golden brown.
- Once baked uncovered the lid, take out the baking tray from the pressure cooker.
- Once it gets baked brush it with oil or butter, it will make the bread soft and keep it cool down completely for 15 minutes.
- Stuffed buns are ready to serve.