Homemade Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe with step-by-step guide and instructions- Bread has Biblical roots (Give us This Day Our Daily Bread), being a staple of numerous diets all over the world, from Malawi to Manhattan. Bread also comes in various shapes, sizes, and forms, while it is made from accessible and affordable ingredients. Wholemeal bread or whole wheat bread, for instance, is partly or wholly made from almost-whole wheat grains, while Rye bread is a type of bread made with various proportions of flour from rye grain. However, today I would like to discuss with you the benefits of consuming Garlic Bread which may be made at home.
You can also see: Tomato And Garlic Bruschetta Recipe With Basil Leaves, Spinach Corn Sandwich Recipe, Italian Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Recipe, etc.
First of all Garlic bread is beneficial for us as it contains garlic whose health benefits are almost legendary in nature. However, garlic bread is routinely made using a French baguette or a ciabatta (Italian white bread made from wheat flour, water, salt, and yeast) moderately sliced downwards, allowing the condiments such as garlic, olive oil, and sundry herbs to soak into the loaf, taking care to keep it in one piece. The bread is subsequently stuffed through the cuts with traces of oil and minced garlic prior to baking. Sometimes, butter and garlic powder are used, the bread cut into individual slices which are then appropriately garnished.
From the very beginning, I loved bread recipes, so you can find many bread recipes in my recipes. I love Bread Paneer Paratha, bread pouch, masala pav, bread toast or Italian veg katori, which are very good delicacies for breakfast.
The key benefit of Garlic bread
Though cardiac diseases are considered as the foremost killers now, caused due to an unhealthy diet, lack of exercise and stress, they can be controlled to some extent with appropriate medication. Research, however, has revealed that consumption of garlic on regular basis can control blood pressure that mostly triggers the heart attack. Since the eating of raw garlic often creates the problem with many, garlic bread can easily solve the problem. Consuming a few slices of toasted garlic bread is likely to protect a person from sudden death due to cardiac failure
Stuffed Garlic Bread
- 250 grams flour all purpose
- 25 grams powdered sugar or 5 tsp
- 1 tsp salt
- 11/2 tsp Instant yeast or 7.5 grams
- 150 ml water
- 1 tsp garlic finely chopped/grated
- 1-11/2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp olive oil
For butter mix:
- 2-3 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 50 grams butter melted
- 1 tsp garlic Crushed
- black olives Chopped
- green olives Chopped
- sweet corn kernels Boiled
- mozzarella cheese Grated
- Chilly flakes
- Mixed Italian herbs
For butter mix:
- Put melted butter, chopped parsley, chopped garlic in a bowl and mix it well. Butter mix is ready.
To knead the dough:
- Put 150ml water in a small bowl. Add active yeast, powdered sugar in water, mix it well. keep aside.
- If you are adding normal sugar the mix until the sugar granules gets dissolve.
- If you are adding dry yeast then take lukewarm water and put dry yeast, mix it well and keep it for 15-20 minutes till it becomes frothy.
- Now put all purpose flour, salt into the bowl of yeast mixture, mix it well and knead the dough.
- Once the mixture comes altogether add finely chopped garlic, oregano and knead it again.
- Add water as required, I have used 2 tbsp more water to make soft and sticky dough.
- Knead the sticky paste-like dough by applying pressure and pushing it with the heel of your palm till it becomes soft and smooth dough. It takes around 10-15 minutes.
- While kneading the dough will stick to your hands and countertop so in that case use scraper or sharp edge knife or spatula to remove it while kneading.
- To check the dough is done, grease your palm with oil and take small portion of the dough and roll it in your palms, once it becomes like smooth balls and not sticking to your hands it means the dough is ready.
- Now add 2 tsp of oil and knead the dough very well to make soft and smooth dough. Add more oil if required.
- Cover the dough with cling wrap and let it rest for 45 minutes or until it gets double in volume.
- After 45 minutes, punch the dough to remove air bubbles and divide the dough into two equal parts.
- Take one part of the dough, dust the countertop with some dry flour and roll the balls with the help of rolling pin just like thick chapati.
- Once rolled spread butter mixture and pour some chopped black olives, chopped green olives, sweet corn kernels, sprinkle some grated mozzarella cheese at one side of the rolled chapatti.
- Close the dough and seal the edges.
- Dust the baking tin with some dry flour, and put garlic bread in the baking tin then again spread the butter mixture from top, spread some chilly flakes, Italian mixed herbs and make an impression by using knife.
- Keep this on countertop for 10 min covered with damp cloth while your oven is getting preheated.
- Bake it at 200 degree for 15 min.
- Once done, take out from the oven.
- Stuffed garlic bread is ready to serve.
Himani Devpura says
i really want t make this dish!!!
how can i make this recipe if i have IFB microvave
im not sure about the bake or grill bake or other settings and time taken for the recipe to cook. please do reply! HELP!