How To Make Poha Rolls- Poha is a very popular breakfast and snacks recipe in every household. It is very filling and is also really healthy to eat. It does not involve much time to make this as well. Likewise, we are making Poha Rolls recipe which is equally healthy and tasty.
You can even pack this chilla in your kid’s tiffin box. It can be made in 15 mins and is a quick recipe for instant breakfast. This is healthy, wholesome comfort food to have with some chutney and stir-fried vegetables or salads on the side.
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Poha Roll | Breakfast Recipe
- In a mixing bowl put poha/beaten rice, wheat flour, salt, turmeric powder, curd, and water, mix it well and make a medium thick batter.
- Now keep the batter aside for half an hour to get set.
- After half an hour you will see the batter has become thick as the poha has absorbed all the water so add water, chopped onions, green chilly, freshly chopped coriander leaves and mix it very well to make a medium thick batter. Make sure there should not be any lumps.
- Heat the pan and spread little oil.
- Now pour 2 tbsp of batter and spread it into a circular motion to make chilla.
- Drizzle little oil around the edges and cook poha chilla for 3-4 minutes from downwards on medium-low flame.
- Once the upper surface of the chilla changes its color and become dry then gently flip it over and cook from another side till brown spots appear on the surface.
- Once cooked take out from the pan and repeat the same process to make rest of the poha chilla.
- To make poha rolls:
- Cut chilla vertically into two parts and roll it.
- Poha rolls are ready to serve.
- Serve hot with any green chutney or tomato sauce.
See Recipe Video