See Recipe In हिन्दी (Hindi)
Instant Dhokla Using Premix- This is a golden recipe, which I am sure you will definitely try. It is very easy to make and a better way to prepare dhokla at home if you are a rush person. Instant dhokla is a healthy snack option. This is a quicker method to prepare dhokla at home in some minutes.
If you are looking for more sandwich or bread recipes then you can surely try veg curd sandwich, mayonnaise sandwich, cheese cream sandwich and if you prefer something innovative then must try bread dhokla sandwich
You can prepare soft and spongy Instant Dhokla in less time. Mix it properly to make a smooth batter and follow all the steps properly for a delicious and soft dhokla. It is an excellent breakfast item too.
Dhokla is a popular Gujarati cuisine. This Dhokla recipe is very easy. What I have done is prepared an instant mix for dhokla and store it. Whenever we need to make a dhokla hust open use this premix and you dhokla is instantly ready.
We are making these Dhokla from a premix, which you can easily make at home.
This Dhokla has been made from besan or gram flour, which can be easily found at home. With this premix, these dhokla can be prepared in a matter of minutes. So let’s make this.
Instant Dhokla Recipe using Premix
- Put grams flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, citric acid, salt, yellow food color in a mixer and grind it to make a fine powder and all the ingredients get combined well.
- Dhokla premix is ready. Keep it in a ziplock bag or airtight container and store in the fridge for 2-3 months.
- To make dhokla with dhokla premix:
- Put dhokla premix in a deep bowl, add required water and mix it well till no lumps. Consistency of the batter should be medium thick.
- To make soft spongy dhokla we have to add eno so always add eno after all the preparation.
- Pour1 1/2 glasses of water in a deep pan, put one container, Katori in between and fill it with water so that it will not float while doing the steaming process and bring it to boil. Make sure the water starts boiling before placing the dhokla mould.
- Grease the mould in which we are going to steam dhokla.
- Lastly, add eno and immediately mix it well, do not overmix as the bubbly effect will go away and dhokla will not become soft and spongy.
- After mixing immediately pour the batter into the greased tin and tab it to spread evenly.
- Now put the container into the pan of boiling water onto Katori filled with water, cover the lid and let dhokla steamed for 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, let’s prepare the tempering.
- For Tempering:
- Put oil in a pan, once the oil becomes hot add mustard seeds and let it splutter.
- Add coriander leaves, curry leaves the water and mix it well.
- Tempering is ready.
- After 20 minutes open the lid and you will find the dhokla has become soft and fluffy.
- Take out the dhokla container from the pan and let the dhokla cool down for some time.
- After a few minutes, scratch the sides and take out steamed dhokla from the pan.
- Pour prepared tempering over dhokla and spread all around.
- Cut into slices and serve.
See Recipe In हिन्दी (Hindi)