Instant Gulab Jamun- Gulab Jamun is a very popular sweet that is majorly eaten in every part of the country. It is a must-have in every occasion or festival as well. So what could be better if you could make this delicious gulab jamun effortlessly at home without any hassle?
I am going to share with you a very easy recipe on how to make these yummy gulab jamuns at home.
You can make this at home in 15 mins. You should definitely try making this recipe and I am sure you would love it. Gulab Jamun using premix without khoya and you can make them instantly using the gulab jamun premix. Gulab jamun is a popular Indian dessert. After every meal in a marriage or any other occasion, Gulab jamun is served regularly.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Gulab Jamun without Khoya
- Put Milk powder, all-purpose flour, baking powder, soda in a bowl and mix it well. Keep the mixture aside.
- Your Instant Gulab jamun mix is ready. Store in airtight container or zip lock bag and refrigerate.
To make sugar syrup:
- Put sugar and water in a pan and bring it to boil.
- Add 2 tbsp of milk to remove impurities. Once you see syrup starts boiling and white foam appears, remove the white foam with the help of a spatula.
- Cook sugar syrup till it becomes slightly sticky. It takes around 15 minutes.
- Lastly, add cardamom powder and switch off the flame.
To make Gulab Jamun:
- Take the bowl of dry mixture and add water/milk to make a soft and smooth dough. I have used 50 ml of water, add water as required.
- Once the dough is ready, divide it into small equal portions
- Grease your palm with oil and roll it to make small balls. Repeat the same process to make rest of the balls.
- I have made 11 balls out of the total mixture.
- Heat oil/ ghee in a pan and once the oil becomes little hot drop rolled balls one by one into the oil.
- Gulab jamun will rise in size while frying so does not overcrowd the pan.
- Fry Gulab jamuns on low flame by stirring uniformly. Do not leave otherwise it may get burned. Do not fry on high flame otherwise, it will get brown from outside and remain uncooked from inside.
- Once it gets golden brown color take out from the oil and immediately pour into the warm sugar syrup. Make sure sugar syrup should be warm enough while soaking.
- Allow them to the rest for 2-3 hours and then serve.
- Instant Gulab jamuns are ready.
See Recipe Video