Schezwan Hakka Noodles- Schezwan Chowmein is very similar to Veg Hakka Noodles with the addition of Schezwan sauce which makes the dish fiery hot. I made this recipe using Ching’s Schezwan Chutney.
If you have a weakness for spicy cuisines then here is your chance to add schezwan chutney. I really enjoy a peppery meal, so this chutney is my favorite ingredient. However, if you are preparing it for your kids, it is better to combine less of sauce.
Trust me when I say it is a flexible dish. It allows you to add the vegetables of your choice. Yes, you heard it right! Find your favourite veggies, chop it and add it to Chowmein.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Schezwan Chowmein Recipe
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add 2 cups julienned vegetables of your choice (carrot, onions, capsicum, cabbage, etc) and cook for 1-2 minutes keeping the vegetables crunchy enough.
- Add 1 pack boiled Chings Veg Hakka Noodles (boil as per the instructions on the pack).
- Add 2-3 tbsp Ching’s Schezwan Chutney and mix well. (no need to add any salt, spice or sauces).
- Cook for 2 minutes and garnish with chopped spring onions. Serve hot and serve with some extra Ching’s Schezwan Chutney
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]