How To Make Schezwan Maggi- This Maggi has been made with a twist using Schezwan Sauce and Chutney. The great thing about this is that it gives this Maggi a very unique test. Hope you will like this fusion.
If you have a weakness for spicy cuisines then here is your chance to add schezwan chutney. I really enjoy a peppery meal, so this chutney is my favourite ingredient. However, if you are preparing it for your kids, it is better to combine less of sauce.
Trust me when I say it is a flexible dish. It allows you to add the vegetables of your choice. Yes, you heard it right! Find your favourite veggies, chop it and add it to Maggi.
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Masala Maggi Recipe
- 2 packets Maggie and taste maker
- 1/4 cup Onion thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp French beans chopped
- 2 tbsp red bell pepper diced
- 2 tbsp yellow bell pepper diced
- 2 tbsp green capsicum diced
- 1/4 cup cabbage shredded
- 1/2 tsp salt or as per taste
- 1/4 cup boiled peas
- 1 piece green chilly chopped
- 11/2 tsp schezwaun sauce or as per taste
- 11/2 tsp schezwaun chutney or as per taste
- Spring onion for garnishing
- Put water in a pan and bring it to boil.
- Once the water starts boiling put Maggi and cook till it becomes little soft, do not cook too much otherwise it will become mushy.
- Drain excess water and put the Maggi in a plate, sprinkle oil and mix it well to avoid stickiness.
- Let it cool down for sometime.
To cook veggies:
- Heat oil in a pan, once the oil becomes hot add green chilly, chopped onions and sauté till it becomes little soft.
- Now add carrot, red bell pepper, green capsicum, yellow bell pepper, shredded cabbage, boiled peas and sauté on medium high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Lastly add boiled Maggi, salt, tastemaker, schezwaun sauce, schezwaun chutney and mix it well.
- Transfer schezwaun Maggi in a serving plate.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve hot.
★ If you like the recipe, then please give it a rating and Comment ★