I always loved paneer since childhood, so i’m presenting you a recipe veg paneer cheese bites with mayo dip.
This recipe tastes awesome with his cheesy and paneer flavor. Adding to it is mayo dip, which enhances the flavor of this recipe.
My Recent Video on YouTube
More paneer recipes for you:
Veg Paneer Cheese Bites Recipe Video In Hindi
You will fall in love with this recipe for it’s awesome and yummy taste. This recipe is very simple to make and you can serve it in parties and small get together. It will leave a lasting impression on your guests.
Cheese and paneer gel together in this recipe and mayo dip gives it a tangy taste.
So, what are you waiting for let’s jump into this now.
How to make Veg Paneer Cheesey bites with mayo dip
- 250 grams of Paneer
- Cheese slice
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Red chilly flakes as needed
- For filling:
- ¼ cup Capsicum, finely chopped
- ¼ cup French beans, finely chopped
- ½ cup Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Carrot, grated
- Salt to taste
- ¼ Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- For coating:
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Salt to taste
- Bread crumbs
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped capsicum, french beans, onion, grated carrot and saute it on medium flame. Add salt, black pepper and mix it well. Cook for 4-5 minutes till the veggies become little soft. Set aside and let it cool down.
- Take cheese slice and cut into 4 squares. This way from one cheese slice will get 4 pieces of cheese squares.
- Take ½ inch thick slice of paneer and cut the paneer to the size of cheese square. If the paneer is not in the shape of cheese square so this time cut the cheese slice to the size of paneer cubes.
- Paneer which I have taken is 1 inch thick so again cut the paneer squares into ½ inch thick squares to make sandwich.
- Put paneer squares in a bowl. Add ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper, mixed Italian herbs, red chilly flakes and toss it lightly.
- Take one square of paneer and put one piece of cheese square onto it. Now spread the veg mixture and cover it with another piece of cheese square. Cover the cheese with another paneer square just like sandwich. Press it lightly. Sandwich paneer is ready. Repeat the same process for rest of the paneer squares.
- Take a deep bowl and put all all purpose flour, cornflour,salt and make a thin batter by adding water. Mix it well till no lumps.
- Now let’s take bread crumbs, you can make bread crumbs very easily at home. To make bread crumbs roast bread and grind it into powder .To give a nice flavour add finely chopped coriander leaves and mix it well with bread crumbs.
- Take one Paneer cheese sandwich and dip it in a flour batter and roll over bread crumbs and coat it well.
- To hold the cheese filling better give a second coat of batter so dip again the Paneer cheese sandwich in the flour batter and roll over the bread crumbs and coat it well again. Repeat the same process for the entire Paneer cheese sandwich.
- Keep the veg paneer cheese sandwich in the refrigerator and leave it to set for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in deep pan on medium high heat, once the oil becomes hot drop the sandwich paneer slowly into it, taking care not to overlap them. Fry it in batches, do not overcrowd the pan
- Fry the veg paneer cheese bites until they are golden brown, turning occasionally. This would take about 3-4 minutes. Take them out over a paper towel or an absorbent paper so that excess oil get absorbed.
- Veg paneer cheese bites are ready to serve. You can serve it with green chutney or tomato ketchup but to make it tastier serve with mustard mayo dip
- How to make Mustard Mayo dip:
- Put Mayonnaise and mustard sauce in a bowl and mix it until well combined.
- Serve hot Veg paneer cheese bites with mustard mayo dip.