See Recipe In Hindi
Paneer Capsicum Recipe in Hindi, How to Make Paneer Capsicum Recipe
Read this recipe in Hindi? Shimla mirch paneer recipe in Hindi
I must say recipe you are going to learn i this post is simply my favorite Indian veg recipe. I have written this veg recipe in both Hindi and English.
Find below Paneer capsicum recipe in Hindi
I can just eat anything with this sabzi. Crispy paneer and capsicum with some chilli, makes it very tasty and delicious. When i was a kid my mother used to make this quite often. I remember how i was made over this recipe. I lived in Gorakhpur during my childhood. Me and my elder sister loved this Paneer ki sabzi.
I am also presenting Chili paneer sabzi in coming days. I think you all will love this. If you want to get notified then signup here.
Paneer capsicum recipe is a very easy and delicious recipe. In this recipe, shimla mirch(capsicum) and paneer(Cottage Cheese) are cooked together with a thick gravy. You can also add any veggies you like. I have used very little oil to make this health friendly but you can add more as per your taste. I have also used very few chilies but you can add more.
Paneer and crunchy combination of capsicum gives a nice flavor to this recipe, which goes well with roti or paratha. Shimla mirch paneer sabzi recipe is generally prepared in thick gravy. But we have made dry paneer shimla mirch.
You can serve this sabzi recipe during parties or for dinner also. Everyone is going to love this.
Along with Paneer and Capsicum and other Indian spices, it also has some other ingredients, such as onion, kasuri methi, tomato, coriander seeds, coconut, cashew nuts etc. Which gives it a strong aroma and flavor.
More paneer recipes for you:
- Matar Paneer
- Kadai Paneer recipe
- Palak Paneer
- Paneer Capsicum Masala
- Paneer Butter Masala
- Veg Palak Paneer
- 250 gm paneer cubes homemade Paneer
- 1 medium size chopped capsicum thinly sliced
- 2 medium size chopped onion thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Ghee/Oil
- ½ tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 piece of green chily slit
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Kasturi methi
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- ¼ tsp Garam masala
Heat ghee or oil in a pan.
Add cumin seeds and fry. Once they get fried add green chily, onion and capsicum/green bell pepper.
Sauté onion and capsicum on high flame till the onion becomes transparent and capsicum should be little crunchy. Do not overcook capsicum, crunchiness gives nice taste to the dish. This process will take atleat 5-6 mins.
Add little salt and sauté for a min.
Add paneer cubes, black pepper, kasturi methi (dry fenugreek leaves), chopped coriander leaves, remaining salt as required, garam masala and mix it well.
Paneer capsicum is ready to serve.
Serve paneer capsicum dry with rotis, plain parathas or as a side dish.
You can also serve with bread toast
Some tips for making Shimla mirch paneer recipe:
- If you want your paneer to be soft, then don’t fry them.
- Do not overcook capsicum, crunchiness gives nice taste to the dish
- Add some salt to cook onions and tomatoes faster.
- Add paneer just before turning off gas.
I have several other recipes in Hindi like Veg Momos, Bread Uttapam, Aloo paratha etc.
How to make Paneer Capsicum Masala:
1) At first, Heat ghee or oil in a pan.
2) Add cumin seeds and fry. Once they get fried add green chilly, onion and capsicum/green bell pepper.
3) Sauté onion and capsicum on high flame till the onion becomes transparent and capsicum should be little crunchy. Do not overcook capsicum, crunchiness gives nice taste to the dish. This process will take atleast 5-6 mins.
4) Add little salt and sauté for a min.
5) Add Paneer cubes, black pepper, kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves), chopped coriander leaves, remaining salt as required, garam masala and mix it well.
6) Paneer Capsicum Masala is ready to serve.
See more of my Indian veg recipe in Hindi
See Recipe In Hindi