Veg Tomato Omelette- Today I am going to show you how to prepare Tomato Omelette without the use of eggs. It is a full vegetarian recipe which you can make for Breakfast or Snacks. You can use gram flour or besan to prepare this veg Omelette.
This is a very delicious and healthy recipe that you can include in your meals. It can be made very quickly and can also be tried by beginners at cooking.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Veg Tomato Omelette
- Put gram flour/ besan in a mixing bowl and add water to make the batter. Mix it well.
- The batter should be smooth there should not be any lumps.
- Now add onions, green chilly, salt, chopped coriander leaves, oil and mix it well.
- Add more water to make thin, runny batter.
- To make tomato omelette take non-stick pan and grease the pan with oil.
- Once the pan becomes little hot pour the batter and spread it evenly by rotating the pan.
- Put some chopped tomatoes on top as we are going to make tomato omelette.
- Sprinkle little oil on top and sides and let the omlete cook for few minutes from downwards.
- Flip it over and let it cook from downwards for further few minutes on medium low flame.
- Once cooked take out tomato omelette from the pan, sprinkle some chaat masala and cut into slices.
- Tomato omelette is ready to serve.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]