Oil-Free Pakoda Recipe- We are going to make today Oil-free Pakoda, which definitely is a very good healthy snacks option. This is a crispy pakoda recipe without the use of oil which makes it a good option for snacks without disturbing the cholesterol.
This is the perfect season when you can enjoy your pakodas with a cup of garam chai in the evening and relax a little.
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Oil Free Pakoda
- In a mixing bowl add gram flour, semolina, grated potato, chopped coriander leaves, chopped onions, grated ginger, salt, chopped green chilly, turmeric powder, cumin seed, red chilly powder, and yogurt, mix it well.
- Now add water to make a thick paste. While making oil-free pakora make sure batter should be thick.
- Cover it and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes uncovered the batter and it’s ready to cook.
- Take the non-stick pan to make oil-free pakoda and heat the pan on medium flame.
- Once pan gets little hot put small portions of batter into the hot pan just like pakora, cover the lid and cook pakora for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- After few minutes uncovered the lid and flip it again.
- Cover the lid again and cook for further few minutes or until it gets golden brown color.
- Uncovered the lid and keep the flame on medium high. keep stirring pakora for a minute to get cooked from all sides.
- Take out oil free pakora in a serving plate and make rest of the pakora in the same way.
- Oil-free pakora is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with any green chutney or any chutney of your choice.
See Recipe Video
★ If you like the recipe, then please give it a rating and Comment ★