10 Minutes Chocolate Cake- Eating a large cake with loved ones has its own splendor, The eggless Cake I am going to show you today is a spongy and moist cake, that I will be preparing in the microwave. I will tell you that this is the simplest recipe in the world as it takes less time and efforts! The recipe is, like they say, “piece of cake”.
I have heard people refer to sweets and desserts as a simultaneous phrase. Whatsoever, desert and sweet does not mean the same the thing. Dessert is a meal course, sweet is the food eaten in that course. Typically a confection, not fruits. All sweets can be served as dessert!
As you can see, adding eggs to cake is only an option, not a necessity. The egg is added to the cake, or baked foods to give it a spongy texture and leaven the flour. Which you can achieve by the method I have shown in the recipe, without egg.
[sc name=”rate us”]
10 Minutes Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Ganache
- Choco chips
- Sieve all the dry ingredients together( all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, powdered sugar) in a bowl
- In a separate bowl mix of condense milk, water, vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Now add all the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and mix it well till no lumps.
- Now add melted butter, oil and mix in cut and fold method till oil gets absorbed.
- Lastly, add vinegar and mix it well again.
- Chocolate batter is ready to bake.
- Now take a micro proof bowl and grease it with oil all around the edges.
- Line the bowl with parchment paper so that cake will come out easily after baking. Grease it again with oil.
- Now pour the batter into the greased mould and bake it in microwave high power for 5-6 minutes.
- Once baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool down for some time.
- Once cools down, remove the parchment paper and put it on a wired rack for decoration. You can cut into slices and eat instant but I like to decorate so that it will become tastier and looks attractive.
- For that, I have taken chocolate Ganache and put little butter for shiny and glossy effect.
- Put the plate below the wired rack so that you can collect extra ganache and now pour it all around to cover the cake.
- Once cake gets fully covered, spread some choco chips or decorate as per your wish.
- Chocolate cake is ready to serve.
- Cut into slices and serve.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]