Chings Veg Manchurian- Veg Manchurian recipe is a well known Manchurian formula in Indo Chinese food and is made utilizing Manchurian balls in Manchurian sauce. But with chings, it gets very easier to make this without any hassle and in less time. This is one of the tastiest recipes and can be made with ease.
The taste of this is amazing and you can serve this as an evening snack. This recipe will be enjoyed by everyone in your family.
Veg Manchurian Recipe
For the Manchurian balls:
- Take 2 cups of grated cabbage and squeeze the water from it.
- In a bowl mix cabbage, chopped ginger, green chilly, gram flour and salt to taste.
- Make small balls out of the mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the balls on medium-low flame till golden brown by turning occasionally
- Take them out on an absorbent paper.
- Add ching’s secret Veg Manchurian masala to 2 cups of water and mix it well so that there should be no lumps. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry diced vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add fried Manchurian balls, masala mixture and stir it well.
- Bring it to boil and cook it on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Veg Manchurian is ready to serve.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve hot.
See Recipe Video