Cookies and Cream Cupcake- Today I will tell you how to make cookies and cream cupcake at home without using eggs. This is a very simple cupcake recipe. It can be prepared with the ingredients easily available near you or at your home without any hassle. You can prepare this in less than an hour and also store it in your refrigerator.
You can prepare this with Oreo Biscuits and coffee mix to enhance the flavor and taste of the cupcake. The best part is that you do not require a microwave to prepare this, you can simply make this in a saucepan. You require only 6-8 basic ingredients to prepare this cake.
Cookies and Cream Cupcake
- Prestige Induction
- Orpat Electric Beater
For Coffee Mix:
- ¼ cup hot water
- ¼ tsp coffee powder
How to make:
- To make coffee Mix:
- Put coffee powder in hot water and mix it well. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour, powdered sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and mix it well. Dry ingredients are ready.
- Now add yogurt, coffee mix and mix it well with wired whisk. Make sure there should not be any lumps.
- Add oil, vanilla essence and mix it well in cut and fold method.
- Lastly add crushed Oreo cookies and mix it well.
- Batter is ready.
- To make cupcake in sauce pan
- Take silicon cupcake moulds or cupcake liners and insert them into the tea cups by pushing them gently.
- Pour the prepared batter into these silicon mould/ cupcake liners until its 3/4 full. Do not fill too much as it will become fluffy after baking.
- Place all the moulds with tea cups in sauce pan and cover the lid.
- Place the sauce pan onto hot tawa and bake the cake on medium flame for 25 to 30 minutes or till it gets fully baked.
- Once done, switch off the flame and take out the cupcake from the mould.
- Let the cupcakes cool down completely.
- Decorate with frosting and serve.