See Recipe In हिन्दी (Hindi)
Eggless Chocolate Brownie Recipe with step-by-step guide and pictures- Even after I got married, been the mother of two school going kids, the image of my own mother comes back to me whenever someone talks about serving brownies at someone’s birthday party. Incidentally, my mother was very fond of brownies as well and loved making these savory baked desserts whenever there was a children’s party in the home. In fact, I have learned quite a few recipes for brownies from her which I will share with you here and now.
Brownie Parfait: Take 2 cups chopped strawberries and 2 cups of whipped cream. Shape brownies in a 9 x 13-inch pan, bake as per directions and then let it cool. Turn the pan upside down onto a clean surface and cut up the baked brownies into 2-inch cubes. Pick up a quart sized glass jar, transfer the brownie cubes into it and then cover the brownies with ¼ of whipped cream. Finally, sprinkle ¼ cup of diced strawberries on it and your Brownie Parfait is ready for consumption.
Brownie Whoopie Pies: Take a cup of flour, ¼ cup cocoa to make a stiff batter. You also need 1 recipe buttercream. However now scoop out the batter onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 8/10 minutes at 350° C. Let it cool and then prepare buttercream. You may pipe out the buttercream onto the center of half the whoopie pies or take the help of a knife to spread the frosting. Now place the brownie whoopie pies on top of the frosting and your Brownie Whoopie Pie is ready for consumption.
Oreo Brownie Cupcake: Arrange a cupcake pan with liners and then place one Oreo into each cupcake liner. Now transfer just about ¼ cup brownie batter over each Oreo. Bake for 20 minutes or till lovely flaky crust forms over the cupcake. Now, let it cool while you prepare the buttercream. After the cupcakes have cooled down totally, pour buttercream on top and at the same time sprinkle with Oreo crumbs.
Brownie Sticks: Arrange brownie batter and then arrange a sheet pan with parchment paper making sure that it goes beyond the rim of the pan. Now, transfer the brownie batter over the sheet pan and bake for 10-12 minutes at 350°F.
After it has cooled down thoroughly, lift the brownies onto some firm surface by holding the corner of the parchment paper. Now, use a pizza cutter or an elongated knife to cut the brownies in half, width wise. It will now become easier to take out the brownie sticks in convenient sizes. Now, heat buttercream lightly so that it becomes fairly malleable and you are able to dip the brownie sticks into it. Once you have dipped a stick, immediately cover in the sprinkles of your choice. Allow cooling for about 15 minutes before serving.
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Eggless Chocolate Brownie
Eggless Chocolate Brownie is an easy to make, quick and yummy dessert that can also be made on several occasions.
- Chopped chocolate, put it in a micro-proof bowl and melt it by using a double boiler or in the microwave. Once chocolate gets little melted then put butter and melt both till you get a smooth consistency.
- Do not put chocolate and butter at one time, once chocolate little melted then add butter, don’t heat the butter too much otherwise taste will have gone.
- In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients: all purpose flour, baking powder, sugar and mix it well.
- Now put all the dry ingredients into melted chocolate and mix it well.
- Add milk, vanilla essence, chopped nuts and mix it well till the batter becomes smooth.
- Now take 10 by 10-inch square tin and grease it with oil.
- Line the parchment paper and grease it again with oil.
- Now pour the brownie mixture into the greased tin and tap a little so that it gets evenly spread and air bubbles get removed or you can level it with a spatula.
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees for 8 minutes, once oven gets heated place the tin of brownie on middle rack and bake on lower rod at 180 degrees for 30 minutes or till it’s done.
- Take out the tin from the oven and let it come at room temperature, do not remove cake from the tin as it is very soft and might get a break due to melted chocolate used in making a brownie.
- Once comes at room temperature, keep it in a fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Once settle down, cut into pieces.
- While serving, microwave for 5-10 seconds as chocolate gets melt and cake gets soft.
- Serve Brownie with ice-cream or any frosting of your choice
You can use ½ butter and ½ margarine. Margarine gives the solid effect and makes the brownie tight. I have used non-roasted walnuts but if you want can use roasted also
★ If you like the recipe, then please give it a rating and Comment ★
See Recipe In हिन्दी (Hindi)