Eggless Pineapple Cake Recipe- This home-made eggless pineapple cake recipe is a very simple and time-saving recipe. You can bake this cake for any special occasion. It is garnished and decorated with roses and cherry on the top. It gives a beautiful finishing to the cake. This fresh and fluffy textured pineapple cake is perfect for any occasion.
You can prepare this easy cake recipe for a birthday party or any special occasion. Enjoy its deliciousness! If you love cake recipes then check these out: Oreo Cupcakes, Black forest cake, Eggless chocolate cake and chocolate cupcakes in pressure cooker, etc
To make batter:
- Whipping cream
- Chopped tinned pineapple
- Red cherries for decoration
How to make:
- First mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl for that take all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, powdered sugar in a bowl and mix it well. Keep dry mixture aside.
- Take another bowl and add all the wet ingredients condensed milk, water, pineapple essence and mix it well.
- Now put all the dry mixture in the bowl of wet ingredients and mix it well with the help of wired whisk till no lumps.
- Now add melted butter and oil and mix with the help of spatula in cut and fold method.
- Mix till oil gets fully absorb.
- Lastly add vinegar and mix it well. Batter is ready to make cake sponge.
- Pour the batter in greased and dusted cake tin and tab it to spread the batter evenly.
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes in pre-heated oven.
- Once done, take out the cake tin and let the cake cool down for a while
- Scratch the sides and take out the cake from the cake tin. Let the cake cool down completely before frosting.
To make sugar syrup:
- Put 1 cup water and 2 tbsp. of sugar in a bowl and bring it to boil
- Once water starts boiling and sugar gets melt, switch off the flame and let the syrup cool down completely.
- Now add few drops of pineapple essence and mix it well. You can even use pineapple crush also. Keep aside.
- Take 1 cup of whipping cream in a deep bowl and beat till stiff peaks form with the help of beater.
- Add pineapple essence and mix it well.
- Whipped cream is ready.
- To make pineapple cake
- Take basic sponge and cut into 2 or 3 layers horizontally with the help of serrated knife. I have cut the cake into 3 layers.
- Now take one layer and put onto the cake base. Soak the cake with prepared sugar syrup to make it soft and moist.
- Pipe out whipped cream over the moist cake and spread it evenly.
- Put some chopped canned pineapple pieces and take another layer and put over the layer of cream, press it gently and again soak with sugar syrup and pipe out whipped cream, spread some chopped pineapple over the cake.
- Now take last layer of the cake, soak with sugar syrup and spread whipped cream on top and sides of the cake.
- Smoothen the top and sides of the cake. keep aside.
- Place 3 roses and leaves on top make shell border on top and sides of the cake.
Garnish with canned pineapple and tinned cherry.