Kuttu Ke Aate Ki Muffin: This is a special recipe that can be made during vrat. It is also an ideal dessert recipe for all my vegan friends out there. It is really healthy and delicious. The recipe is absolutely gluten-free and is prepared using Buckwheat Flour.
Also check these dessert recipes:Mango cheese rolls,Bread Rasmalai, Fruit Custard pudding, Bread gulab jamun, Kesaria Meetha chaawal, Mitha dalia, Kuttu Ka Chilla, Instant Crispy Jalebi, Homemade Kaju Katli Recipe, Eggless Pineapple Cake etc
Kuttu Ke Aate Ki Muffin is especially made for the days of fasting. The recipe is very easy to make and hassle-free. Happy fasting! More vrat and upvas recipe you may like:Nariyal Ki Barfi, Aloo ka halwa, Mungadal ka halwa, Aate ka halwa, Sabudana ki khichdi, etc
Kuttu Ke Aate Ki Muffin
How to make:
- In a bowl sieve buckwheat flour, cinnamon powder, baking soda. Mix it well.
- In another bowl add oil, sugar and beat well to make creamy.
- Add mashed banana, yogurt and beat again.
- Add dry mixture and mix it well.
- Add water as required to make medium thick batter.
- Lastly add chopped nuts and mix it well.
- Batter is ready for baking.
- Line silicon moulds in muffin tray and pour the batter in muffin liners.
- Fill ¾ parts of liners as muffins while rise while baking.
- Sprinkle some walnuts on top and bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes in pre-heated oven.
- Buckwheat banana muffins are ready to serve.