Gulab Jamun Cookies- This is a very unique recipe and the best part about making this recipe is that you only require 3 ingredients and these yummy Gulab Jamun Cookies are made. This is a very delicious recipe which you can prepare with the leftover gulab jamun mix and you can enjoy them as your tea-time snack.
This unique cookie will definitely be loved by kids too and can also be made during any occasion for guests as a sweet treat. Once these cookies are made, you can store them in an air-tight container and enjoy.
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Gulab Jamun Cookies
- 200 grams gulab jamun mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 100 grams Nutralite butter
- Put gulab jamun mix, sugar in a bowl and mix it well.
- Break butter with your fingers and mix all ingredients till it resembles bread crumbs.
- Bring everything together to form a dough, do not knead the dough.
- Cover the dough and keep it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to get firm.
- Grease the baking tray with oil and keep aside.
- After 30 minutes uncovered the dough and break it with your fingers.
- Now take a small portion of the dough, roll it in your palms and give the shape just like small tikki.
- Repeat the same process for rest of the dough.
- Place all the rolled gulab jamun cookies on a greased baking tray.
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Once oven gets heated put baking tray inside the oven and bake gulab jamun cookies at 160 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once done take out from the oven and immediately take out the cookies on a wired rack to cool down completely
- Cookies are soft when hot so handle it carefully while transferring onto wired rack otherwise it might get a break.
- Gulab jamun cookies are ready.
- Store it in an airtight container and enjoy.
See Recipe Video
★ If you like the recipe, then please give it a rating and Comment ★