How To Make Instant Dosa From Rice Flour- This is a South Indian Recipe that is made with rice flour and semolina and is a very healthy food option for everyone. It is very popular not only in South India but all over India among food lovers. It is made with easy and instant steps.
It is a must try at home. You can make this recipe for Breakfast also. Keep one thing in mind while preparing this that after making 3-4 dosa , if the batter becomes thick.. add some more water and salt accordingly.
★ Please give it a star rating below ★
Instant Dosa From Rice Flour
For dosa batter:
- In a mixing bowl add rice flour, semolina, all-purpose flour, salt, cumin seed, asafoetida, chopped coriander leaves.
- Now add water and make a thin batter.
- Make sure there should be no lumps in the batter.
- Keep the batter aside for half an hour to get set. Meanwhile, let’s prepare potato stuffing
To make stuffing:
- Heat oil in a pan and when the oil gets little hot add mustard seed and let it crackle.
- Now add few sprigs of curry leaves and saute for few seconds
- Now add soaked chana dal and urad dal and saute for 2 minutes on medium flame
- Now add chopped onions and saute till it becomes translucent.
- Now add boiled, mashed potatoes, crumbled paneer and all the spices ( turmeric powder, red chilly powder, garam masala, salt, roasted crushed peanuts, chopped coriander leaves and mix till all the spices get well combined
- Potato stuffing is ready.
- After half an hour you will see the batter has become slightly thick as suji/semolina absorbs water so add more water to make a thin batter.
- To make the dosa crispy make sure batter should be very thin.
To make dosa:
- Take a non-stick pan and heat the pan on medium flame, once the pan gets heated spread some oil and wipes off the excess oil with the tissue paper. ( just to make it 's surface a little oily).
- Pour the flowy batter on tawa and spread it evenly by rotating the pan all around. Keep the layer thin.
- Drizzle 1 tsp of ghee or oil all around.
- Now spread 2-3 tsp of potato stuffing in the center of the dosa and cook at slow flame till it turns golden brown and crisp from downwards.
- Once cooked and starts leaving the edges then lightly lift the edges of the dosa and wrap it to make dosa.
- Serve dosa with any green chutney, coconut chutney, sambhar
See Recipe Video
★ If you like the recipe, then please give it a rating and Comment ★