How To Make Oreo Cake With 5 Ingredients- Today I am going to share with you all how to make Oreo cake without oven in a pressure cooker. This way you can easily make a cake at your home. It only requires 4-5 ingredients are most easily available at your home. It is a really quick process.
I have made many other cake recipes in a pressure cooker as well like eggless rava cake, vanilla Cake, chocolate cake, tutty fruity cake, spongy biscuit cake , No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cupcake, Eggless Zebra Cake
If you have guests coming over in a little time or have a dessert craving, this is the perfect recipe that can be made in no time and hassle-free.
For more Cake Recipes you can also check out: Black Forest Cake In Pressure Cooker, Choco Lava Cake Recipe, Chocolate Cake Recipe In Pressure Cooker
[sc name=”rate us”]
Eggless Oreo Cake Recipe
- 2 big packet oreo biscuit 24 pieces
- 1 sachet Eno
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar or as required
- 1 cup milk or as required
- choco chips optional
- Take a 5-liter pressure cooker and put 11/2 cup salt into it.
- Spread the salt and put wire rack or any plate onto the salt, this prevents the cake for burning from downwards.
- Put the lid of the cooker on top, remove the whistle and to heat the salt keep the cooker on medium flame for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, let's prepare the cake batter.
- Put the biscuit in a jar and grind it to make powder of it. Do not discard the cream of biscuit.
- Put biscuit powder in a bowl and add powdered sugar as per sweetness.
- Add milk and make a thin batter.
- To enhance the taste add some choco chips and mix it well. It's not necessary to add choco chips.
- The batter is ready now. Let's prepare the cake tin before adding Eno. Always add Eno at last otherwise it's bubbly effect will go away and cake will not become soft and spongy.
- Take 6 inches round tin and grease the tin with oil all around.
- line the tin with parchment paper so that cake will come out easily after baking. grease the parchment paper with oil.
- Lastly, add Eno and quickly mix it well.
- Pour the batter immediately into the greased tin and tap the tin so that batter gets spread evenly and air bubbles get removed.
- put some choco chips on top and put the cake tin inside the heated pressure cooker onto a wire rack.
- Cover the lid, remove the whistles and bake the cake for 35 to 40 minutes or till it gets fully baked. Let the cake bake on medium-low flame.
- After 45 minutes uncovered the lid and check the cake by inserting a knife or fork. If the fork comes out clean it means cake gets fully baked from inside.
- Now take out the cake tin carefully from the pressure cooker and let the cake cool down for some time.
- once cool, scratch the sides and invert the cake tin onto a plate.
- Remove butter paper and let the cake cool down before cutting.
- Garnish with some colorful sprinkles. you can use choco chips or chocolate syrup for garnishing.
- Cut into slices and serve
- Oreo cake is ready to serve.
See Recipe Video
Prestige Pan, Prestige Induction
Leave a Reply