Tea Time Chocolate Cake Using Premix- You are going to love this recipe, I am sure! Tea- time chocolate cake is made by using a premix that you can prepare beforehand and use it hassle-free. I will share a very simple process with you all to make this recipe.
For more Cake Recipes you can also check out: Black Forest Cake In Pressure Cooker, Choco Lava Cake Recipe, Chocolate Cake Recipe In Pressure Cooker
I will tell you that this is the simplest recipe in the world as it takes less time and efforts! The recipe is, like they say, “piece of cake”.
I have made many other cake recipes in a pressure cooker as well like eggless rava cake, vanilla Cake, chocolate cake, tutty fruity cake, spongy biscuit cake , No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cupcake, Eggless Zebra Cake, Fruit Jelly Cake Dessert, Eggless Chocolate Brownie, Coffee Chocolate Ice-Cream Recipe At Home
[sc name=”rate us”]
Chocolate Cake Using Premix
- 100 grams all purpose flour
- 80 grams sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 130 ml water
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp vinegar
- Pinch salt
- Take 5 litre pressure cooker and spread salt inside the pressure cooker; you can also use sand in place of salt.
- Place one stand inside the pressure cooker onto the layer of salt, cover the lid (do not close the lid) and let the cooker heated for 10 minutes on medium flame. In the meantime let's prepare tea time cake premix.
- To make cake premix take a bowl and add all the dry ingredients all-purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla powder, baking soda and pinch of salt. Mix it well
- Now transfer dry mixture in mixer grinder and churn it for few minutes.
- Tea time cake premix is ready. Store in an airtight container or ziplock bag and keep it for 2-3 months in refrigerator.
- To prepare cake with instant mix:
- Put cake premix in a bowl and add oil, vinegar, water and mix it well till no lumps.
- Batter is ready.
- Pour the batter in greased and dusted tin, tab the batter to spread evenly.
- Put the cake tin inside the heated pressure cooker, cover the lid, remove the whistle and let the cake bake for 35-40 minutes on medium-low flame.
- After 40 minutes, uncover the lid of pressure cooker, take out the baked cake tin from the pressure cooker and let it cool down for sometime.
- After 2-3 minutes, scratch the sides and take out the cake onto plate.
- Soft, spongy Instant cake is ready.
- Cut into slices and serve.
See Recipe Video
Prestige Pan, Prestige Induction
Leave a Reply