Instant Medu Vada- Instant Medu vada recipe is made with bread. You can make this anytime you want and also can prepare this for Breakfast or Evening Snacks. It is very tasty and you can make this instantly as per your requirement. Medu Vada is a popular South Indian food.
I have made many idli recipes which you can certainly try:
You can prepare this in less time and is also a healthy dish. This recipe is perfect for those lazy days when you don’t want to spend time cooking but also want to eat something delicious and healthy.
[sc name=”rate us”]
Instant Bread Medu Vada
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 tbsp suji semolina
- 4 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 2 pieces green chilly finely chopped
- Onion finely chopped
- Few sprigs of Curry leaves
- Salt as per taste
- 1-11/2 tsp Red chilly flakes
- Tear bread into small pieces and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl put pieces of bread, curd, rice flour, semolina, ginger, green chilly, curry leaves, salt, red chilly flakes, chopped onion and make a soft and smooth dough.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for half an hour.
- After half an hour uncovered the dough and knead it again, add water as required. I have added 2 tsp of water to make the dough soft as suji absorbs water.
- To make vada take a small portion of the dough in your palm, roll it and make a hole in the center by using a finger.
- Make all the vada in the same way.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan, once the oil becomes medium hot drop vada by one into the hot oil and fry vada till it becomes golden brown from both the sides.
- Take out the vada in an absorbent paper to soak excess oil.
- Serve instant vada hot with sambhar, chutney or it goes well with any chutney of your choice.
See Recipe Video
[sc name=”End Action”]