How To Make Strawberry Mousse- Strawberry Mousse is a creamy, yummy, soft and fluffy dessert cake that is super easy to make at home. Impress your friends with this Strawberry Mousse. These are too tasty and looks super beautiful. This mousse is suitable for any occasion and best to impress the guests.
For more related videos, you can check eggless rava cake, vanilla Cake, chocolate cake, tutty fruity cake, spongy biscuit cake , No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cupcake, Eggless Zebra Cake etc.
The freshness of the wonderful strawberries makes the cake even more attractive and mouthwatering. This is totally healthy and tasty to eat. You will definitely want to try it again and again.
If you love cake recipes then check these out: Oreo Cupcakes, Black forest cake, Eggless chocolate cake and chocolate cupcakes in pressure cooker, etc
[sc name=”rate us”]
- 50 grams Strawberry compound
- 50 ml Fresh Cream
- 1/2 Heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. icing sugar optional
- 1/2 tsp strawberry essence
- 1/8 cup strawberry crush
- Strawberry filling optional
- Red food colour Few drops
- Cut chocolate into pieces as smaller as you can. Melt it by using double boiler or you can microwave by stirring every 30 sec.
- Heat cream till warm. Add to chocolate and mix completely.
- Whip heavy cream till stiff peaks and mix it well.
- Add crush, essence, filling and fold in. Mix well.
- Take mousse glass and decorate the wall of glass randomly with melted dark chocolate and let it set for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes pour strawberry mousse in serving glasses.
- Pipe out strawberry crush and chill for 4 to 6hrs or overnight.
[sc name=”End Action”]
Leave a Reply