This is an Indian dish where Bread and Mungdal is mixed to make Uttapam.
- 250 gm Moong Dal
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves Chopped
- 1 Small Capsicum Chopped
- 1 Small Piece of Ginger
- 2-3 Green chilly
- 2 tbsp Cottage Cheese or Chena
- 2 Small Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 Small Carrot Chopped
- 2 Onions finely chopped
- Salt to Taste
- Chat Masala
- Oil for cooking
Other snacks recipe you may like:
- Suji Kachori
- Kalmi Vada
- Besan Ka Chilla
- Pav Bhaji
- Vegetable Poha Cutlet
- Paneer Tikka
- Rava Cake
- Vag Mayonnaise Sandwich
- Crispy Methi Mathri
How to Make Bread Moongdal Uttapam:
- 1) Wash and Soaked Moong Dal in water for 2-3 hrs and keep aside.
- 2) Mix chopped Onion, Tomato, carrot, capsicum, cheese, coriander leaves in a bowl to make vegetable mixture.
- 3) Grind soaked Moong Dal, ginger, green chily, salt and make a batter.
- 4) Cut the bread round in shape.
- 5) Heat a non stick pan or tawa over a low heat.
- 6) Dip bread in a moong dal batter and flatten it on pan.
- 7) Spread the vegetable mixture on top and pour some oil on it.
- 8) Cook at low flame and grease it on the corners and turn it to cook the other side.
- 9) Cook it at low flame to make it crispy and tasty.
- 10) Sprinkle chat masala on top.
- 11) Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with green chutney or Tamarind cutney.