Friends, I am making today Ferrero Rocher Cake using Ferrero chocolates and delicious basic sponge cake. This eggless cake is really very tasty and my whole family loved this. Making this cake is really easy following my method.
I have also made many other eggless cake which you can certainly check here:
Ferrero Rocher cake
- 2 Basic Chocolate Sponges
- 2 cups Whipping Cream
- 4 tbsp Chocolate Ganache
- 1 cup Sugar syrup
- 8 pieces Ferrero Rocher
- 8 pieces Tinned Cherry
To make chocolate cream:
- Put whipping cream and chocolate Ganache in a bowl and beat till stiff peaks form. Chocolate cream is ready.
- Take one Basic chocolate sponge and cut horizontally into 3 layers with the help of serrated knife.
- Take another basic chocolate sponge and cut horizontally into 2 equal layers. This way you will get 5 layers from both the chocolate sponge.
- Put one layer of the cake onto the cake base and soak with sugar syrup to make the cake soft and moist.
- Spread chocolate cream over the soaked cake all around.
- Take second layer of the cake, put over the cream layer and slightly press it. Soak the cake with sugar syrup and spread chocolate cream all over the cake evenly. You can add choco chips to make it chocolaty.
- Take third layer of the cake and put over the cream of second layer, soak with sugar syrup and spread chocolate cream.
- Repeat this process upto 5 layers.
- Soak the last layer of cake with sugar syrup, spread chocolate cream evenly all around.
- Take some chocolate cream in the palette knife and smoothen the sides.
- Do not cover the sides with thick cream.
- Clean the edges of top of the cake. Keep the cake in fridge for half an hour.
- After half an hour pour melted chocolate Ganache all over the cake
- Make swirls on top all around.
- Put some ferrero rocher in the center and place one whole cherry with seed over each swirls.
- Ferrero rocher cake is ready.
- Cut into slices and serve.
You can also try my other cake recipes: