Eggless Whole Wheat Jaggery Cake- This is a very unique cake recipe that is healthy and equally tasty. It is made without eggs and sugar. Isn’t it unbelievable? It is very fluffy and soft and can be made within 10 minutes. You require minimum ingredients to make this healthy cake at home.
I have made many other cake recipes in a pressure cooker as well like eggless rava cake, vanilla Cake, chocolate cake, tutty fruity cake, spongy biscuit cake , No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cupcake, Eggless Zebra Cake
You can even serve this cake in breakfast and it also is a very healthy choice for tea-time snacks. Your kids would love this jaggery cake too much.
Eggless Wheat and Jaggery Cake
- 125 grams Wheat flour
- 100 grams Jaggery grated
- 3 tbsp curd
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- dry fruits chopped
- Put jaggery and curd in a bowl and mix it well with the help of wired whisk till jaggery gets dissolve.
- Make sure there should not be any lumps.
- Now add wheat flour, olive oil, baking soda in the bowl of jaggery curd mixture and mix it well till no lumps. Add water as required to make a medium thick batter.
- Lastly add chopped dry fruits and mix it well.
- Take square-shaped aluminum tin and grease it with oil.
- Spread the batter inside the greased tin and tab to spread it evenly all around.
- Spread some chopped dry fruits on top and bake the cake at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes in the preheated oven.
- After 35 minutes take out the cake tin from the oven and let the cake cool down for a few minutes.
- Scratch the sides and invert the cake onto a plate.
- Cut into slices and serve.