Hara Bhara Kabab is a Veg Kabab Recipe made with Spinach, peas and many more veggies. This make it a healthy snacks for kids also. In this snack, I used many veggies and it’s not deep fried. You can make this kabab for any party or event. I love this recipe.
Here are some more snacks Recipe: Suji Kachori, vegetable Poha Cutlet, Bread Uttapam, Bread Idli, Macaroni Cheese Balls, Veg paneer cheesy bites, Bread Dhokla Sandwich
Hara Bhara Kebab
Hara Bhara Kabab is a Veg Kabab Recipe made with Spinach, peas and many more veggies. This make it a healthy snacks for kids also.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 10 Pieces
- 200 Gram Spinach
- 2 Medium Sized Potatoes Boiled And Mashed
- ½ Cup Capsicum Roughly Chopped
- ½ Cup Green Peas Boiled
- 1/4 Cup Spring Onions White Part
- 12/ Cup Mint Leaves
- ½ Cup Coriander Leaves
- ¼ Cup Spring Onions Green Part
- 2 Pieces Of Green Chilly Chopped
- 1 Tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Ghee For Nice Taste
- 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Tsp Black Salt
- ¾ Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Mango Powder
- ½ Tsp Garam Masala
- 2 Tbsp Gram Flour For Binding
- 2 Tbsp Bread Crumbs
- Put 2 glass of water in a pan and bring it to boil
- Once water starts boiling add spinach and blanch for 2-3 minutes in boiling water.
- Take out the spinach from the boiling water and immediately transfer in the bowl of cold water.
- Now squeeze the moisture from the palak/ spinach and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp oil and 1 tsp Ghee in a pan. Add Ghee for better taste.
- Add cumin seeds and ginger garlic paste and sauté for few seconds or fry till it turns golden brown.
- Add blanch spinach, capsicum and salt sauté for few minutes till all the moisture gets absorb. Add white part of spring onions, peas and mix it well.
- Add white part of spring onions, peas and mix it well.
- Switch off the flame and keep the mixture cool down for sometime.
- Now put prepared mixture in a jar and add mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chilly, green part of spring onions and grind to make smooth paste.
- Green paste is ready.
- Put boiled and mashed potatoes in a bowl, add grounded green paste, all the spices (cumin powder, black salt, salt, mango powder, garam masala), add gram flour for binding, mix it well and make non sticky dough.
- If the dough is sticky then add some bread crumbs and red chilli powder mix it well to make non sticky dough.
- Mixture is ready to make hara bhara kebab.
- Grease the palm with oil to avoid sticking, take small portion of mixture, roll it in your palms, flatten and give the shape of tikki. Stick one piece of cashew in the center and keep aside.
- Make all the kebabs in the same way.
- Put 2-3 tbsp of oil in a pan and make it hot.
- Once the oil becomes hot place hara bhara kebab and roast from both sides till it becomes golden brown.
- You can also bake hara bhara kebab to make it healthy.
- Hara Bhara kebabs are ready to serve.
- Serve hot with any green chutney or tomato ketchup.
See Recipe Video
Serving: 1Piece | Calories: 66.45kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.64g | Protein: 4.09g | Fat: 1.82g | Saturated Fat: 0.41g | Cholesterol: 1.28mg | Sodium: 465.35mg | Potassium: 698.18mg | Fiber: 2.47g | Sugar: 1.97g | Vitamin A: 2905.99IU | Vitamin C: 86.01mg | Calcium: 179.99mg | Iron: 6.14mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @mintsrecipes or tag #mintsrecipes!
Serve with any sauce or chutney
Leave a Reply