Instant Bread Kulfi- Today’s recipes is Bread Kulfi which can be made in 10 minutes. You won’t need extensive prep work for this. It involves very minimal ingredients to make. Serve this delightful ice cream to young ones and have them jump in joy. Bread Kulfi is an Indian form of Ice Cream. This kulfi recipe is made from bread and milk. Most importantly you can instantly make this kulfi at home. I have used condensed milk and full-fat milk for this kulfi.
Kulfi is different from ice cream, by means of being denser and creamier. It is prepared by condensing the milk instead of whipping it. The result is a thick and rich concoction that is further flavored with selective spices.
I have also made some more kulfi recipe such as Mango kulfi and ice-cream recipe corn rasgulla recipe. Also you can check some dessert recipes such as Bread Rasmalai, Fruit Custard pudding, Nariyal ki barfi, Bread gulab jamun, Kesaria Meetha chaawal and Mitha dalia
[sc name=”rate us”]
Instant Bread Kulfi Recipe
- 4-5 slices bread
- 1/2 liter full-fat milk
- 2-3 tsp milk masala powder
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- Take 5 slices of white bread (I have used small size bread but if you are using big size bread then take 3 slices), remove the edges and break into small pieces.
- Put the bread pieces in a mixer grinder and grind it to make bread crumbs. Keep aside.
- Heat full-fat milk in a pan and bring it to boil.
- Once milk starts boiling and bread crumbs and mixes it well till no lumps.
- Add condensed milk and mix it well. I am using condensed milk for better taste and result but if you don’t have condensed milk then you can use sugar also.
- Add milk masala powder (If you don’t have milk masala powder then you can use chopped nuts, cardamom powder, saffron in place of milk masala) and mix it well again. Cook till the mixture becomes slightly thick.
- Keep bread kulfi mixture cool down completely before pouring into the molds.
- Take kulfi mold and pour bread kulfi mixture, cover the top with foil paper to avoid ice crystals.
- Slit foil paper in between and gently insert ice cream sticks.
- Put the kulfi mold in a freezer for overnight to get set.
- After 7-8 hours take out the kulfi mold from the freezer and rub between your palms for a minute.
- Due to the heat of your palm sides will get loose and kulfi will come out easily from the mold.
- Gently hold the ice cream stick and take out bread kulfi from the mold.
- Instant bread kulfi is ready to serve.
- Serve chill.
See Recipe Video