It can be made very quickly and without any hustle and bustle. We have used Act II pop-corns. But you can use any popcorn of your choice
Other breakfast and snacks recipes you may like:
- Suji Kachori
- Kalmi Vada
- Besan Ka Chilla
- Pav Bhaji
- vegetable Poha Cutlet
- Bread Uttapam
- Bread Idli
- Macaroni Cheese Balls
- Veg paneer cheesy bites
- Bread Dhokla Sandwich
- Khandvi recipe
Popcorn Bhel Recipe for Evening Snacks
Popcorn bhel is a simple evening snacks recipe
Cuisine: Indian Recipe
Servings: 2 -4
- 1 packet Act II Salted Popcorn
- 1 medium sized finely chopped onion
- 1 medium sized finely chopped tomato deseeded
- Finely chopped spring onions green part
- 10-15 Fresh finely chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Green chillies chopped optional
- 1 tsp of Lemon juice
- Nylon sev as required
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Put Act II popcorn in a pressure cooker. Cover with the lid on medium high flame and let the corn pop. Once all the corn has popped, switch off the flame and keep aside.
- In a large mixing bowl put finely chopped veggies (Onion, tomato, spring onion, mint leaves) and all the spices (chaat masala, little salt, red chilly powder, sev, lemon juice), mix it well.
- Lastly add popcorns (slightly crushed with hands) and mix till all the spices get blended well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
Recipe NotesThere are many flavors of Act II popcorns available in the market so use any flavor of Act II popcorn to make Popcorn bhel.
If you are using dry corns then add butter before adding corn to the pressure cooker.