Today, i’m sharing you a recipe which i like very much. It’s Veg Kurkure Lollipops recipe. It’s a quick and easy evening snacks recipe. The most important thing about this recipe is that it can be prepared within 30 minutes. All the ingredients i used can be easily find at home.
I remember, i went to my aunt’s house at Gorakhpur and there she served me this tasty snacks recipe. I was just bowled over by this. When i prepared this at my home my children just loved it.
Other Breakfast Recipes:
- Suji Kachori,
- vegetable Poha Cutlet,
- Bread Uttapam,
- Bread Idli,
- Macaroni Cheese Balls,
- Veg paneer cheesy bites,
- Bread Dhokla Sandwich
- Baked Italian Tokri
- 4-5 medium sized boiled Potatoes
- ¼ cup french beans finely chopped
- ¼ cup Capsicum finely chopped
- 1 small Carrot finely chopped
- 2 medium sized Onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup boiled green peas
- ½ inch piece of grated ginger
- ¾ tsp coriander powder
- ¾ tsp red chilly powder
- ¼tsp Mango powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Garam masala
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- Bread crumbs as needed
- Keloggs Cornflakes
- Oil to fry
- Grate the boiled potatoes or you can finely mashed it also.
- In a mixing bowl put mashed or grated potatoes ,add all finely chopped veggies( French beans, capsicum, carrot, onion), add boiled, mashed green peas and all the spices-Coriander powder, Garam masala powder, mango powder, red chilly powder, chopped ginger and cornflour. Mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Lastly add salt to taste, bread crumbs (optional), mix it well again until all the spices get well combined.
- If the mixture is sticky add more bread crumbs accordingly.
- Take a generous portion of mixture and make small balls out of the mixture by rolling between your hands. Prepare rest of the balls in the same way. I am going to make lollipops so medium size or small size balls will be good. Grease your palms to avoid sticking.
- Prepare rest of the balls in the same way.
- Take Cornflakes in plate and slightly crushed it with hands so that it coated well around the balls.
- Take each ball one by one and coat with crushed cornflakes completely.
- Heat oil in deep pan on medium high heat, once the oil becomes hot drop Veg kurkure balls slowly into it, taking care not to overlap them. Fry balls in batches, do not overcrowd the pan
- Fry the Veg kurkure balls until they are golden brown, turning occasionally. This would take about 4-5 minutes.
- Once kurkure balls almost get fried, keep the flame on high and fry it for a minute. Take them out over a paper towel or an absorbent paper so that excess will get absorbed.
- Insert tooth pick or lollipop stick into each fried balls to make veg kurkure lollipops.
- Serve Veg Kurkure Lollipops hot with any green chutney or tomato ketchup.
You can fry it instantly or can keep it in a fridge and fry it later on.
Add veggies as per your liking.