A popular fried rice recipe hailing from the Indo-Chinese cuisine, Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe is quite popular among all. It’s a respite from the boring regular rice that we often serve on lunch or dinner. The hot and spicy element and the burst of flavors in the dish perfectly curbs my cravings for lip-smacking fieriness in Schezwan cuisines.
Though the original recipe is incomplete without Sichuan peppers and a tad complex for beginners, this one’s going to steal your heart with simplicity! That’s right, I have jotted down a super easy one, where Ching’s Secret Schezwan Fried Rice Masala makes up for most of the ingredients. It’s a savior for all those who are pressed for time yet wish to prepare something special in little time.
As for serving suggestions, you can serve this delicious and spicy Ching’s Schezwan Fried Rice recipe alongside Ching’s Veg Manchurian, Ching’s Paneer Chili Masala, Aloo Manchurian Recipe or any other Schezwan Fried Rice side dish of your choice.
Schezwan Fried Rice
- 6 cups of boiled basmati rice/Leftover rice leftover rice
- 1 packet of ching’s secret Schezwan fried rice masala
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 1/3 cup chopped French beans
- 1/3 cup chopped carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/3 cup capsicum
- 1/3 cup chopped cabbage
- 1/3 cup chopped spring onions
- Pour oil into a pan, heat it and then add chopped veggies (onion, carrots, cabbage, French beans, green capsicum, red and yellow bell pepper) into it. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes, ensuring that it stays crunchy.
- Then, add boiled rice to the veggie mix.
- Sprinkle Ching’s Secret Schezwan Fried Rice Masala all over it. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Use chopped spring onions to garnish it.
- Schezwan Fried Rice is ready. Serve hot!