Cheese Bread Rings Maggie Masala: Here’s an out-of-the-box bread recipe or Maggi recipe to spice up gossip sessions! I bet it’s the first time you have come across something as innovative as this evening snacks recipe! I named it Cheese Bread Rings Maggie Masala because its main ingredients are Maggi, bread, cheese, and of course, Maggi masala – the taste enhancer!
Stuffed with veggies, noodles, and cheese, it’s a wonderful twist to the regular Maggi recipes you try out at home. Though I mostly serve it as an evening snack, you may use it as a breakfast recipe alongside Bread Suji Pizza, Bread Besan Toast or Bread Idli occasionally for a grand brunch. You can also see Paneer Cutlet, Crispy French Fries Recipe, Bread Rolls Stuffed, Crispy Cheese Corn Kebab, Steamed Bread Rings
It’s my favorite go-to recipe when my nephews and nieces come over and stay with us, especially on weekends. If you want to see my other recipes then you can check potato in manchurian sauce, chinese salad, and aloo manchurian. Make this recipe quickly in 20 mins!
Cheese Bread Rings Maggie Masala
Instructions for Veg Maggi:
- In a pan, pour 2 cups of water and boil it.
- Add chopped veggies into the boiling water, mix them and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then, add Maggi and masala. Cook for 2-3 minutes until it softens.
- Ensure a semi-thick consistency when switching off the flame because it tends to dry up when cooling down.
- Keep it aside for some time so that it cools down completely.
Instructions for Bread Rings:
- Use a knife to cut out a square in the middle of brown bread to prepare bread rings.
- To start making cheese bread rings masala Maggi, melt butter in a pan and add the bread rings.
- Spread 1 tbsp. of Maggi mixture within the bread rings.
- Now put 1 tbsp of Maggie mixture inside the bread rings and spread it evenly.
- Top it with grated Mozzarella cheese and sprinkle some red chilli flakes above.
- Cover it with a cheese slice and layer it with the square-shaped cut out bread.
- Butter the top layer i.e. the bread and cook on a medium flame for about 2-3 minutes from downwards.
- Flip and cook the other side as well, until it displays a brownish tinge.
- Once cooked, bring out from the pan and repeat the process for the rest of the bread rings.
- Before serving hot, garnish them with spring onions, smear some red chilli sauce over them and sprinkle chilli flakes on top.